Nancy shared her document for showing interventions used in classrooms. She had shared with Tim. We did some changing and everyone K-2, added to it. Now it is in Tim's hands to decide if it is what he wants and whether to share with others.
Nancy also brought up dropping 1st recess and discussed her reasons and options for recesses. She discussed that is supposed to be Daily 5 not daily 3. She is concerned that no one add AMP at that time as it defeats the purpose. We would switch the noon recess before lunch.
After reflection, I will look at ways to change my schedule so that students can try to meet all Daily 5 segments. The sisters reflected about the importance of the sharing component of Daily 5 & that doesn't exist at this time for me. I think I have figured out a couple of things to drop and/or move, include my AR conferencing in one segment of conferencing rather than at an additional AR time.
ReplyDelete